We are committed to the highest standards of corporate governance. We recognise that good governance helps the business to deliver our strategy and safeguard shareholders’ long-term interests. We believe that the Code on Corporate Governance Practices (the “Code”) provides a useful guide from which to review corporate governance within the Group. We strive to ensure that:
• our shareholders could get satisfactory and sustainable returns;
• our customers are delivered with high-quality services;
• our assets are safeguarded;
• risks and opportunities are identified and suitably handled; and
• high standards of ethics are maintained.
Compliance with the Code
The Company has complied with the code provisions of the Code set out in Appendix 14 of the Rules Governing the Listing of Securities (the “Listing Rules”) on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “Stock Exchange”) throughout the financial year ended 31 March, 2016 other than the term of the appointment of non-executive directors.